"Life is About Change, Let Me Help You Better Navigate Those Twists & Turns"
Matthew J. Rohr, M.S., LMFT
Mr. Rohr is a licensed Marriage and Family Psychotherapist in the State of California who has been practicing since 2004 working with individuals, couples & families. Mr. Rohr graduated cum laude from Mount St. Mary’s College in Los Angeles, California with a Master’s of Science degree in Counseling Psychology.
While many psychotherapists utilize talk therapy, there are usually a wide variety of techniques and practices used in practice. The exact approach used in each situation can vary based upon a variety of factors, including the preferences of the client and the exact nature of problem the client is experiencing.
How could you benefit from therapy?
- Depression ( physiological or circumstantial)
- Anxiety, stress, worry
- Marriage, Partner or Family Conflicts
- Teen or Adolescent Challenges
- College/Young Adult Issues
- Anger Management/Domestic Violence (I do not offer classes)
- Loneliness or withdrawal from others
- Loss of a job, relationship or financial situation
- Problems/Conflicts at home, work or school
- Parenting Skills (I do not offer classes)
During these difficult situations, people often don’t know what their problems are or how to solve them and their uncomfortable feelings won’t go away. Many people think that these challenges will simply go away or try to forget them. Some might talk to friends or relatives but this sometimes might not work. A trained professional acts as a “neutral” party and helps people to face and solve problems rather than thinking they will go away on their own. A psychotherapist clarifies confusion, sorts out problems and assists in processing painful feelings in a healthy way.